Agreement Between Commercial Lawyers' Network, Inc. (CLN) and Client
- Upon placement of a claim, CLN shall proceed expeditiously to attempt collection of obligations owing to CLIENT.
- CLIENT warrants the authenticity of all claims placed with CLN.
- CLN shall notify CLIENT of all settlement offers, and no settlement offer will be accepted without CLIENT'S express consent.
- CLIENT may withdraw any claim which is not in suit or which is not involved in insolvency proceedings, provided there has not been any collection activity on the claim, during the preceding sixty (60) days.
- All CLN fees will be in accordance with the current CLN published rates. CLN fees may be revised with sixty (60) days notice to CLIENT.
- All direct payments shall be reported to the CLN by CLIENT within three (3) business days.
- Fees due on direct payments shall be remitted to CLN by CLIENT within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the CLN invoice.
- Merchandise returned to CLIENT shall be deemed to have a value equal to 50% of its invoice price for the purpose of computing CLN fees.
- CLN and any attorney handling CLIENT'S claim shall have the right to endorse CLIENT'S name on any checks or other instruments and deposit the proceeds in a trust account for distribution to CLIENT after deducting agreed fees, costs, and expenses.
- Upon acceptance of the CLIENT Agreement, a CLIENT ID number will be assigned to CLIENT for use in the placement of claims.
- In the event of a dispute or claim concerning fees or the services to be provided to CLIENT by CLN, the parties agree to submit the same to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association.